First: I made this skirt today. I love this skirt. My little model loves this skirt. If you own a sewing machine you, too, could make this skirt. Even if you've never turned your machine on before. Even if you don't have a little girl. Yes, you too, could make this skirt for yourself.
Second, I made this:
I would like to say that having Patrick gone all the time has turned me into a do-it-yourself goddess, but it just isn't so. I try, and I fail. And then we have to wait for Daddy to get home and fix it. It doesn't keep me from trying to do things myself, but it certainly hampers my faith in positive outcomes. Not so today! I assembled this little beaut in less than 15 minutes! And since we got on craigslist, it didn't even come with instructions. So, it was just me, the Dremel and a bag of screws. Look, look what I made without having to take it apart five times or call Patrick in a frenzy!
I rule.
The end.
1 comment:
Seamstress,handyman,humorist. Who'd have thought Birmingham would be home to a Renaissance(sp?) woman. Love the skirt( and the model)!
Post a Comment