After Dr. P saw my last post he looked at me and said,
"Wow, you could totally have been talking about Wal-Mart."
"Wow, you could totally have been talking about Wal-Mart."
And you know what? He's right.
Here goes:
To say that I dislike insects Wal-Mart would not be doing my feelings justice. I HATE BUGS Wal-Mart. HATE. Despite my recent cross country move, I'm unable to escape them. Rather, they are bigger, more disgusting and more ubiquitous here. So, I'm throwing in the towel on trying to avoid them. You win bugs Wal-Mart. You win.
Today, for lack of anything better to do or post about, I'm going to face my fears. I'm going to look into the belly of the beast. And because you're so lucky, I've decided this can be a growing experience for the both of us. Let's grow together, you and me.
Ok. Ready? On the count of three.
One, two, three.
Look at it!
Look at it!
![]() |
| photo from peopleofwalmart.com |
It's even more disgusting and bigger than I remember! It's wriggling around and leaking some kind of blue juice jeans! This is just wrong.
I'm sorry I made you do this. I have to go now. I'm overcome with nausea and vile thoughts of squishing that with my flipflop pulling her pants up.
Please forgive me, this was a horrible idea. We'll resume next week tomorrow with our regularly scheduled puppies and rainbows and forget all about that...that abomination up there.
**When we first got here I was all enchanted by the low prices and massive selection at Wal-Mart. Since then my rose colored glasses have been snatched off, stepped on and handed back to me by the delightful and pleasant shopping experiences I've had in the past weeks. I vow to quit shopping there forever. As God as my witness, I shall never shop there as long I live!
Or at least a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment