Friday, August 26, 2011

Play Place

Have I mentioned the heat situation here in Bamalama? I have? In every post? Ok. Good. I won't have to tell you again that it is too hot to go outside. Every day.

This morning we visited an indoor playground just a few miles from our house. These types of places are cropping up all over and I think they are especially awesome here where rain isn't the only thing that keeps kids indoors.




Katelyn going up the bouncy slide

Nicholas sliding belly down on the boucy slide. Wheeeee!


This toy was a huge hit. It was just a bike that rode on a track, but the kids played on it almost the entire time we were there.


Nicholas taking a turn on the bike. Notice the child on the left who is devastated at having to wait his turn. Ah, three year olds.
 
There were also a bunch of video games and arcade games (skee-ball!) that we were all free.

We stayed and played for almost two hours and it only cost me eight bones!

No comments: