Thursday, April 21, 2011

As Usual, I Don't Know What I'm Doing

Two years ago Patrick bought an awesome camera for me for my birthday. At the time, the main thing I liked about it was the satisfying click the shutter made. Since then, I have learned almost nothing about using it except that pictures turn out really nicely in natural light.
I love this picture.

I wish I were an eighth as talented as some of my photographer friends, but I don't have the patience or the skill so I'll just continue to lean on my D90 and happenstance.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love this picture too and not just becuase the kiddos are so cute. The composition and the wonderful light are great. Plus I think it has the makings of a bookcover (and thus the plotline for)for a either a hilarious or very dark novel...what sinister thought is she harboring, why does he have a golf ball sized goiter. You really do capture some terrific shots!