Monday, April 11, 2011

Ala-vama!

We are moving. Did you know? Patrick's tenure as an underling at the Hospital for the Incredibly Fantastically Special couldn't last forever, you know.

In a few short weeks we will be loading up our precious posessions and heading south. Way south. Fry an egg on the sidewalk 11 months out of the year south. But I don't care. Because we are headed for this:


A house! With a yard! And a carport! All good southerners have a carport! And a dishwasher!And a bedroom for each of my children! And room for a pony! (ok, maybe not that last one).
This is the last stop on the train before we return to Wisconsin. Toot! Toot!
Do you love it as much as me?

4 comments:

CaseyGirl said...

How wonderful for you! Not so much for me... as I will need to find a new way to get a baby fix in NYC. And we all know you have the cutest chillens of all New York Chillens.

I'm sure you're crazy busy with moving stuff. Can I come over and help? Or distract the kiddies for the afternoon with trip to the park or something? My schedule is pretty flexible, so let me know what will work for you!

Emily said...

You're so Green Acres

Patrick and Betsy said...

Casey, yes please! I thought you were really busy with your shows and real job...but we have a heap of events to go to in the next month or so...want to watch the kiddos sometime?

Katie said...

That looks really nice! Good choice!!