Late Sunday afternoon we visited Vulcan Park, a fixture here in Birmingham, which sits atop Shades Mountain and can be seen all over the city. It is also home to this:
I'll bet you didn't know that Birminghaaaa-am is home to the world's largest cast iron statue, but now you do. Aren't you glad we're friends? You can always count on me for useless trivia.
A view of downtown from the park.
![]() |
| Michelle/Aveya if you're reading this, I'm fully aware that we totally stole this dress from you and I fully intend to send it back...I'm sorry I haven't!! |


6 comments:
we loved going here. they had the softest grass in birmingham!
we loved going here. they had the softest grass in birmingham!
the "lying in the grass" pics are TOO flipping cute! ahhh!!
Those are my favorites too!
AB-what is it with the grass here?! It's the itchiest!!
Hi, I came across your blog and just love it! You've inspired me to stop taking mine so seriously and post more fun, silly things. Keep up the inspiration! :)
Thanks, Jess!
Post a Comment