Monday, September 12, 2011

This Won't Hurt a Bit

Because of the power crisis last week, Katelyn's school was cancelled and her first day was today. She was almost as excited as her teachers were!
Katelyn, with her lunchbox
When I picked her up, both of her teachers told me what a sweet heart Katelyn is. It is so nice to hear that other people think she's as adorable as I do!

I'll be honest, I cried when I dropped her off. But they were tears of joy! I knew how much she would love it and was so excited for her.  I know every parent laments how quickly time passes, but upon her return this afternoon it seemed as if she'd grown up a little bit during those few hours. I'm so thrilled with her new school and can't wait to see what amazing changes this year brings.


1 comment:

CaseyGirl said...

She LOOKS more grown up! but so adorable! I'm glad she's enjoying it! I bet she's going to make so many friends and every teacher on the planet is going to absolutely love her!