I'm not saying I don't love those sweet little ringlets, but this was a fairly good day for the tresses. On a not-so-good day, it looks down right unkempt. For a mom with wavy hair on a humid day, I have no idea how to corral the curly. Advice, please.
5 comments:
The curls look so beautiful!!!!
I am no help on that!
The curls are just beautiful!!! Start with shampoo AND conditioner. Then a little no more tangles before you comb through it. I'm not sure you want to put gel and stuff in it yet, but maybe you could start with some curl cream. Let it air dry, but if you must dry it quickly, a diffuser is best. I know they are pretty, but try to keep your hands out of it during the day. If you want to spiff it up during the day, get you hands wet with a bit of water of no more tangles.
This may or may not work all the time, but you just have to keep trying different products until you find the one you love!
I have some hair stuff you can try when you come to town next.
Don't fret, it is definetly a challenge, but the work is certainly worth it, just look at those beautiful red curls!
~Elizabeth
Chris said "who is THAT?" And then, "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?"
So cute. I think you should just leave them be. Or get a really wide tooth comb.
Let it grow,
let it grow,
let it grow!
Betsy- I use a Johnson & Johnson "No More Tangles" leave-in conditioner on Aveya. I comb her hair out after her bath (we use a 2 in 1 shampoo on her), and then I put the leave-in conditioner on it. It makes the curls less tangly and unruly. :o) Aveya's curls are getting so tight that her hair doesn't look any longer-until you see her in the tub- it goes down to her shoulders.
Post a Comment