Dear Dora the Explorer,
You are useless. I bought your ridiculously low threadcount bedsheets because I thought you could entice my daughter to sleep in her big girl bed. She adores you, afterall. Oh sure, you worked nicely for about 20 minutes. But every day, every minute, since then my dear Katelyn has spent trying to escape you. Tell me, what is the point of enduring your psychotic ramblings and ridiculous adventures every morning if you can't help me with this one seemingly simple endeavor? Do you know how many times I have heard "Doo doo doo doot do Dora?" uttered from my 2 year old's lips? Could you possibly understand how annoying you are?
Please Dora, couldn't you channel your ability to pervade every corner of our home, from sippy cup to toilet seat, into something useful like GETTING MY DAUGHTER TO STOP SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR?
Signed,
Betsy
ps Dumb Dora jokes are told with you in mind.
3 comments:
Wow she is stubborn! Does she get that from you or from Patrick?
You know us...I'll let you decide. :)
Actually I'm relieved... thought I might have to acquire a bed for your visit if Katelyn were to sleep at our house ....we have lots of floor space....maybe a Dora sleeping bag can be found.
There is a silver lining(even if it isn't your silver lining) to almost any cloud.
Post a Comment