
1. Today is Patrick's last day of overnight call. Hallelujah! As of next week he'll be a fourth year resident, the top banana if you will, and the junior resident minions will take care of such trivialities.2. Katelyn's favorite weekend food is a bagel. Not plain, poppy or sesame seed but everything bagel, like her momma. And don't forget the cream cheese, lots of it. After her breakfast of said delights this morning, I pinched her nose and a glob of cream cheese came out. You're jealous, I know. And that brings the stuff-up-the-nose tally to two, for those of you who are keeping track.
3. In three days we will find out the gender of our Pumpkin. Any guesses?
7 comments:
You haven't posted any belly shots! I have no idea how you're carrying. I need to see you to have a guess on the gender. You think it's a chick though, right? Andrew has requested a boy. To quote, "Enough of the girls, already! Geez!"
Cheyenne is thinking girl, at the moment. I believe it will be a boy -- Andrew and I think alike -- girls are ICKY!
John-girls are excellent. You only say that because you are outnumbered.
Michelle you sound like a little Yenta! I will post a belly shot soon, I promise.
HOLY COW you are already almost 20 weeks?!! WOW time just goes so fast! How have you bee feeling? Did you have morning sickness or have you been feeling pretty good? Can't wait to find out the sex!!
I think its twins! How 'bout that? Ha! One of each :)
I certainly did have a lot of fun and good memories growing up with my little brother. I am sure Katelyn would have fun with one of her own! Although, it would have been fun to have a sister to play dress up with...
Either way, I can't wait to meet the new baby! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying every minute of it!
And how could I forget... Congratulations Dr.4th Year!
I guess another girl...also, if you could take video next time of the cream cheese explosion it would be much appreciated
Post a Comment