For those of you who requested such silliness (funny how the second time around it seems altogether silly to document such things) here is a Bump Watch Update at 24 weeks.
Two weekends ago I stood up in my college roommate and dear dear friend's wedding. Bump Watch was causing me all kinds of strife: would the dress fit? If it fit would it look silly? Would it be binding? Thankfully the dress was forgiving and the bump stayed under control. It would seem we are experiencing a period of rapid growth:
That was only 2 weeks ago!
While we are on the topic, I think I would rate attending a wedding as right up there on the list of things that are considerably less fun when pregnant. Thankfully (twice in one blog! so much thankfulness!) everyone at the wedding was really, incredibly kind and nobody said a word when I had two pieces of cake or a glass of champagne.
3 comments:
you looked amazing!
You looked lovely! Can't even tell you're pregnant in that pic! :o)
you look stunning! and yeah...what bump??!!
Post a Comment