Sunday, October 28, 2007

26 Weeks & Stroller

After many trips to the various baby outlets in the Metro (and I do mean Metro) Manhattan area, we have purchased a glorious stroller. It can be used two ways:
With the carseat for when Lovely's under six months. And
with the larger attachment for when she's older-up to five years. Thank you Walter & Camilla for the great stroller! We know we're going to use it for years to come. Also, thank you bunny for modeling the new stroller. He was a cooperative model & didn't fuss too much when we dressed him up in some of the clothes we got from a friend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You two (three actually) are so precious! I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to come visit (soon hopefully) and to meet "lovely" baby Jost. I check your blog all the time!

Anonymous said...

Awww! We miss our Sarah time too. Remember when we had you over for dinner & I made our food with Captain Morgan's instead of Tequila? Yeah, I miss that.