Sunday, October 7, 2007

23 Week Photos and Children's Day

Here's a shot from the 23rd week. You can see I got some sun today!

Because I have started teaching Sunday School, we helped out at the church Children's Day Carnival today.

Patrick did hair and make-up for the clowns. I guess he was paying attention when he was tied down by his sister and forced to wear Camilla's make-up...
I helped out with the hula-hoop contest and tug of war.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he wasn't paying attention when
Amy and I did that to him, I'm sure he was paying attention when we painted our faces and dressed up like indians in Hayward. I'll have to dig our that photo for you.

Patrick and Betsy said...

i cant WAIT to see that picture! patrick painted a teardrop (the gangsta kind) on the clowns face...i guess he didnt learn THAT much...