Twenty seven weeks marks the beginning of the third trimester! We have fewer than 100 days and with the holidays coming up quickly, we're sure it's going to fly right by (I should say, though, that when I am craving a nice piece of seared tuna or a glass of wine or a chunk of brie it seems I have been pregnant forever).
Apparently this was a big weekend for football, as Patrick has been firmly parked in front of the television all weekend, so I don't have any other exciting pictures to post from this week.
However, in completely unrelated news, I worked a global investment opportunities conference that my firm put on where I met a small time celebrity: Chelsea Clinton. Evidently she's an investment banker these days and she attended one of the conferences presented. I was working the the registration desk and I think I remained fairly cool in her presence-I basically pretended to be completely unaffected when she walked up & gave "Clinton" as her last name. Of course ten minutes later I was full of witty retorts-"As in GEORGE Clinton?" or "Are you related to that lady who's running for president?" Such is life.
However, in completely unrelated news, I worked a global investment opportunities conference that my firm put on where I met a small time celebrity: Chelsea Clinton. Evidently she's an investment banker these days and she attended one of the conferences presented. I was working the the registration desk and I think I remained fairly cool in her presence-I basically pretended to be completely unaffected when she walked up & gave "Clinton" as her last name. Of course ten minutes later I was full of witty retorts-"As in GEORGE Clinton?" or "Are you related to that lady who's running for president?" Such is life.
1 comment:
Betsy! you look terrific, I can't wait to hug you and baby Lovely
Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment