This was a quiet week at the old Jost abode. Patrick has been working quite a bit and I have not had as much energy as I usually do. We did manage some rearranging to make better space for the crib, so I have posted some pictures of the changes.

We slid our couch over and moved the desk next to the window.

Now, we have a smaller entry way by the door, but more space for the couch & coffee table. Unfortunately this new set-up isn't any easier for Patrick to keep clean.

2 comments:
I like the new arrangement! But, it seems as if you are having the same problem with Patrick that we had, keeping his space clean. You poor thing!
it would appear that i spoke too soon, patrick has cleaned up his act! in the past three days he has, of his own free will, vacuumed AND done dishes!
Post a Comment