Even though Katelyn's "real" birthday isn't until tomorrow (a fact that poor little girl can't really wrap her head around) we threw her a party this weekend while my parents were visiting.
| The dress |
| The Cake |
| Katelyn got a real vacuum for her birthday! |
| Pinata Time! |
| Dad and Patrick also worked in some time to slay a massive number of Crappies. |
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Pretty girl!!!! Looks like you had SO MUCH FUN at your party!
Patrick. I love your sweatshirt! GO GREEN!
Casey, I didn't know you liked the Mountain Brook Spartans! I kid! I just never realized they had the same colors and name as Michigan State.
You did a great job on the cake, it looks so professional!
Hats off to the chef who made a SPLEDIFEROUS cake! It is so cute and looks so delicious, I can almost smell that adicting smell of Strawberry Shortcake coming out of my computer!!!
Post a Comment