Remember when I got all excited about making those bags? Well, let's just forget how I offered to make you all one of your very own; I got a little ahead of myself and I sort of lost steam and never made any after that one.
But! Lest you think my sewing prowess fall by the wayside, I have moved on to fashioning things my children can wear AND I AM SO EXCITED. I, ME, made something suitable to wear! And what's more, Katelyn LOVES it. LOVES, as in wanted to sleep in it tonight. Be still my beating heart!
Try to ignore the Dora accessories, pumpkin hat and strange "camera face" Katelyn is making and behold the skirt. The skirt that I made. Oh sewing machine how I love thee.
5 comments:
Hooray for Betsy !!!!!
The very first thing I ever made by myself was a skirt, so now, my dear, it's on to bigger and better things!
I'm so glad Katelyn showed appreciation. It is colorful and bright.
Hmmm!?!!? Betsy...as in "Betsy Ross"?????? Flags next???
i think not...maybe more skirts. i even used that thingy you gave me for pushing elastic through the waistband. it was ever so helpful! :) thanks again!!
SUPER cute!
Bravo! Bravo! That is an adorable skirt on your adorable daughter. Keep on sewing, you fashonista!
I really like the pattern!
Post a Comment