What, don't you keep your clothes dryer next to your bed?
Listen, I am not going offend your intelligence and say Nicholas got into the above situations while I lookedawayforjustaminute! Because, let's face it, I look away from the kiddos for lots of minutes. Consecutive minutes. I make no claims of SuperMommy around these parts. Generally speaking, though, I catch the children before they cause themselves any bodily harm.
An exception to this happened just the other day when Nicholas decided simply playing with the contents of the bottoms shelves of the fridge was no longer exhilarating enough, and climbed up to the top shelf, yes OF THE REFRIGERATOR, and pulled down a glass carafe full of cold, fresh coffee. How exciting it was to see it crash to the floor, smash into a thousand glass shards and splash coffee to all corners of the kitchen all while I was scrambling to make dinner and keep his leetle fingers out of the hot oven!
Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Nicholas.
1 comment:
oh no! not your coffee!
Post a Comment