Before today I had always wondered why it didn't happen more often. Every night at least once, a car alarm goes off momentarily. Sometimes I hardly notice it. It never lasts longer than a minute, but it is usually long enough for the anxiety of "What if it keeps going all night? I'll never sleep! Stop! Stop beeping stupid car!" to be conjured up. And then, just as I am embarking on a mini nightmare fantasy, during which Patrick and I rain down various canned goods on the offending car, it ends. Sigh of relief breathed.
However, as I type this now, I am being subjected to an especially evil kind of torture. BEEEEP. Silence. BEEEEEP. Silence. BEEEEEP. Silence. BEEEEEP. I am only writing this post right now because if I don't go down there rightthisinstant and firebomb that car into infinity I am going to come unglued. BEEEEP.
1 comment:
That sounds maddening. Not to further unhinge you, but whose slide show is that in the upper right hand corner, with all the beach pictures?
Post a Comment