Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home for the Holidays

After some minor set backs (snow, sleet and a slightly demanding infant) we eventually made it home to Wisconsin. In our car. When we arrived we were greeted with the above temperature. In case you can't read it clearly, it says TWENTY FIVE degrees below zero. Brr.


Katelyn and Bailey developed a friendship based on the following contingency: Katelyn is allowed to poke, pinch and pull any part of Bailey's fur if she "accidentally" drops food off of her high chair. It's a perfect relationship.

We finally got to meet little Aveya Ziegler. She is adorable.
Katelyn usually woke up at her usual time...only she was on east coast time. As such, she spent many mornings between 6 and 7 am with her grandparents while we got to sleep in. Thanks Oma & Opa!
Look at that face! She really likes that toy, though.
Laney in her new ballerina outfit.
I think Uncle Chris was telling Katelyn something very important.


Laney, Uncle Patrick and Mike built a snowblob. They were very proud of the feat they accomplished.

Oma & Auntie Elizabeth sang a tune during Christmas service. I happened to have my camera & decided to play paparazzi.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad we got to meet Katelyn finally! I will never forget the look on her face when Ryan picked her up though! We can't wait to have you back in WI again.