
This of course is a picture of what's brewing inside my dear wife. Personally, I think she looks more like me, but I'm sure she'll be batty like Betsy. Anyway all important stuff is present and accounted for (10 fingers, 2 kidneys, etc.) and looks mostly normal so at least she won't have flippers for feet like me.

I promised myself that I wouldn't be one of those annoying parents who bores everyone with talk about how smart and wonderful their kid is, but I spent most of the day after the ultrasound showing these pictures off to everyone in sight- the scrub nurse, anesthesiologist, oh pretty much everyone. Let me apologize for my behavior in advance, but I can't help it. She's obviously the smartest baby ever to live. I'm sure you agree.
1 comment:
No need to appologize in advance. This proud aunt can't stop talking about how wonderfully incredible she is!!!
Post a Comment