I originally made this blog to track the progress of baby Jost (or Baby Lovely as a friend affectionately called her) and then abandoned it because things seemed to be moving so slooooowly and there wasn't much to report. Now we're in our 20th week and things are starting to get exciting! I'm feeling great and getting a noticeable, to us anyway, baby belly. This is a picture from about 12 weeks:

And here I am at 20 weeks:

Even though it's small, there is still a leeetle teeny baby bump. Hooray!
3 comments:
Besty--You look so adorable. The fun is only beginning. I'm so thrilled you got a dishwasher!!! We have one in our new house and we feel so successful. I look forward to checking out more pictures of you and Baby Jost! Say hi to Patrick! Love, Lana, Lily and Ryan
bump tracking. you're so celebrity and you don't even know it.
awesome though. can I put in a request for the nickname to be Baby Precious?
Love, Emps
Hey, the paparazzi don't come and find you. You have to find them. Or something.
Post a Comment