Mornings are a real rat race around here; Wednesdays in particular. I get home from my exercise class and don't even have a minute to drink the hot coffee my husband lovingly brews every morning until it is 2 hours old and dead cold. Showers, lunch making, snack making, poopy underwear, breakfast spilled all over the floor, IhatethatshirtIwontwearit, I don't want my hair brushed, Yes I DID brush my teeth, all with a little Lola teetering after me, just wanting to be held. And it doesn't let up until 3 of the 4 of them are at school. Only this morning, there was no Lola at my feet while I was drying Katelyn's hair. And she was no where to be found while I was dispensing soap for Nicholas's shower or arguing with Lucy about wearing a long sleeved shirt. It briefly crossed my mind that perhaps she'd found something to do this morning. Maybe she was learning to play independently.
Man, I'm an idiot sometimes.
This was the culprit:
And all that fun was tiring.
So she did this when we got home from preschool drop off:
1 comment:
God you crack me up every time. Just be thankful it wasn't vegetable oil. I heard that one at preschool yesterday and was thankful it never happened my house. Keeps the laughs rolling!
Post a Comment