Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pictures

My children get up early. Either with or before the sun, depending on the time of year. On the one hand it leaves us a lot of time to get ready for school in the morning. On the other hand, it leaves us A LOT of time to get ready for school in the morning. After breakfast today Katelyn wanted to make a card for her beloved teacher. Then Nicholas decided he wanted to draw dinosaurs (what else?). And Lucy followed suit but upped the ante with markers AND stickers.

It's Fall! From Katelyn! 
Mrs. A is one lucky teacher. :)
 No, we certainly did NOT have brownies for breakfast. That would be totally irresponsible. Those are bits of spinach, make that kale, stuck to her face.
Nicholas's picture took multiple takes because just as I'd get ready to photograph him, he'd say "Wait! I forgot something!" And he'd go back and add another detail. I'm so relieved he's decided coloring and writing is cool. That's a brachiosaurus eating leaves from a tree, and a T-Rex eating the brachiosaurus.

No comments: