Our little baby girl turned one yesterday. When Katelyn looked at her yesterday morning she promptly reported "She doesn't look any different, Mom." Which was probably true.
Dear Lucy June,
You are possibly the happiest baby ever. You shake your head "no-no-no" and sometimes nod "yes." You crinkle up your nose and sniff when you feel like being funny. You don't crawl; you crab walk with your little heinie high up in the air. You have a dimple on your cheek and I'm pretty sure you're the only person alive with one in that spot. You crawl around our house and eat whatever you can find off the floor. You love eating paper towels. Are you part goat? You clap your hands joyously when we sing "Open Them, Shut Them." Your brother and sister are in fierce competition over who loves you more. I'll let you in on a secret though: your Mommy and Daddy love you more than anyone in the whole world. I think sometimes my heart could burst I love you that much. You are special little girl and we are so that lucky you are ours.
Love,
Mom
Thanks for the sweet book, Uncle Chris and Auntie Katie!
2 comments:
Awww...that picture is adorable!!
Awww....that picture is adorable!
Post a Comment