I don't remember much about being a kindergartener...once I made a drawing of my dad and wrote that he was the tallest, strongest man on earth, my grandparents took us to Disney World and at Christmas during free time at school we could sit at the art table and make paper chains to decorate the room. The morning kindergarterners were in a dead heat with the afternoon class to see who could make the longest chain. I don't remember who won, but I do recall spending what felt like countless hours and days sitting at that table, furiously pasting and sticking those green and red strips of paper together. And talking to my peeps. Apparently I was a bit of a "social butterfly."
Where was I going with this? Oh right. So today, when, at the usual appointed hour (approximately 15 seconds after we get home from school) Katelyn asked for a project, PAPERCHAINS came to mind. And oh what fun it is!
You're just a glue stick, construction paper and scissors away from an afternoon of good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment