Remember yesterday how the youngens and I made Rice Krispie Treats? I shamefully offer you the following exhibit:
I would love to say that I had help in consuming those there treats, but I'd be lying. Are you aware of how SINFULLY delicious Rice Krispie Treats are? Nothing in life has a such a hold on me as those, chewy sweet delights. All day I kept telling myself to stop; imagining what Patrick would say when he came home and saw what I'd done. And rib me he did (after eating a treat or two) but it was worth it. I woke up this morning to the sound of my children screeching, tried to roll over and ignore them and then came to the most pleasant realization that there were still a few treats left in the pan.
How 'bout you? Is there any treat that turns you into a will-powerless fool?
2 comments:
Love it! I am the same with homemade chocolate chip cookies. So yummy.
Ummmm ... MOST treats turn me into a willpowerless fool!!!!! Now how the heck to you get around THAT? ha ha ha!
Post a Comment