Today we made playdough. Pink, messy and gooey, bliss!
There are lots of recipes for dough and I have tried them all...cooked, uncooked, alum, cream of tartar, coffee grounds, kool-aid...you name it, I've made it. The recipe we used today was one of the best. Go ahead, make some!
Katelyn's Perfectly Pink Dough
1 cup flour
1/4 cup salt
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1 cup water
1 Tbsp food coloring. (We used liquid watercolor, as much as it took to make it that pink).
Combine dry ingredients in saucepan. Whisk in water and food coloring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat until dough comes together. Let cool, then knead and enjoy.
2 comments:
I remember that recipe, although I'm quite certain I was never able to attain that shade of PINK! you have to love highlighter pink play-doh.
LOVE IT!! I will have to try this one cause I agree, I haven't found one that I like all that well. Love all the updates too! Been away from the blog for away, Luke has been gone for a little over a month now and things get super busy. glad you had a great time in FL! Looked beautiful
Post a Comment