Fall holidays be derned, we've got Christmas on our minds today. This morning I was checking my email and turned around to see this:
Katelyn has a Fisher Price nativity set which occasionally seems slightly irreverant (especially when the angel on top of the manger is replaced with, say, a pig) but mostly it's cute and I like it when she and Nicholas play with it together.
She had lined up all the figures and was re-enacting the story. "Awwww. Everyone loves you baby Jesus. Everyone loves you!" She kept repeating and moving Mary around this way and that. I was pleased at how accurately she was retelling the story. And then...
I guess I forgot about the part where Mary hops on a sports car and rides off into the distance.
1 comment:
That a girl Mary, a woman of the 21st century, thanks to Katelyn!
Post a Comment