Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Did It!

Or as we say in our house, Lo hicimos!

My mom bought me a sewing machine for my birthday. I was so excited...until it arrived and I remembered I don't sew. Don't sew as in can't thread a machine, don't own a needle and can't fix a button. A few months went by and I decided, by golly I'll sew! After a short lesson from my mother I gave it a college try. Behold,  the fruit of my labor:
It's a lunch sack! And now I want to make 50 more of them!
Patrick refuses to take it to work with him so, who wants one? You? Come on, it's adorable. And I slaved over it just for you. Really, I did. Take it or not, I am making 50 hundred bajillion more. Sewing is fun!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's lovely! What material are you using? It looks so shiny! :o)

Katie said...

I can't believe that Patrick refuses to use that. It's adorable. If you're really making 50 more of them, I'll totally take one.

Grandma Eileen said...

Who wants one??? Oct. 7th is coming!

Camilla said...

Me! Me! Me! I would love one!

Elizabeth said...

I'll take Patrick's... unless you are really making 50 of them, then I want my own! I have to say I am impressed, nice square corners and it is only your first project!!! What's next, a Napoleon Costume perhaps????

CaseyGirl said...

I WANT ONE!!!!

and i want to steal your babes one day soon before its too cold to play outside. What do their calendars look like in the next few weeks?

Sean, Cecelia, and Caeden! said...

it's super cute- you should sell them!