Wednesday, September 15, 2010
These Days
These days Katelyn plays with her dollies and her kitchen almost exclusively. She goes to school three days a week. Her school BFF is "Sammy" an older man (he's 3.5!) who is equally taken with her. She loves the show Max and Ruby. Her favorite food is cottage cheese. She is learning to dress herself. Sometimes if I am lucky she'll tolerate Nicholas playing by her side. Yesterday when I asked her if she wanted to color at the dining room table she looked at me and said "I'm not sure."
These days Nicholas is crawling all over our apartment. When he wants to really move he puts his head down (aerodynamically advanced for his age!) and goes slap! slap! slap! across the floor. He loves meatballs. He's ticklish like crazy. He's starting to cruise the furniture. His favorite activity is climbing into Katelyn's bed and bouncing up and down. He loves trucks and balls. He is gifted at clearing the contents of his high chair, littering them in a 3 foot radius around his chair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment