Thursday, July 29, 2010

Windy

Have I mentioned that we are in the throes of a serious heat wave around these parts? I have? Ah. Well, just in case you were in need of further evidence, I give you the following:

Setting: Jost Homestead, early morning

Katelyn: I did it, Windy! I did it! I went potty all myself!
Windy (aka Emerson Quiet Cool Air Conditioner): Low humming noise

Indeed, I think when your child begins to see your air conditioning unit as a friend with whom she can share her personal triumphs, heat wave has become heat crisis.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Giggling quietly at my desk. I hope the heat lets up soon.

Jess said...

OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE NO WORDS! LOVE IT!! Love all the updates!

Camilla said...

In reference to the beautiful girl in this post, not Windy

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue

Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me got a groovy kind of love.

Unknown said...

I love your stories AND I love that your daughter calls the AC "Windy". Your blog continues to make my day... I always await your most recent posts. I feel like I see the Josts all the time, but I haven't actually SEEN you in years. (Tears)

Michelle said...

I love Katelyn's curls! And I love that my daughter isn't the only one obsessed with those lovely Disney jewelry combos. We have the little mermaid one (remember our Christmas video?), and she sings "Ah-ah-ah-" all through the house STILL. :o)

Kelly's Video Blog said...

Katelyn you are the cutest girl EVER.