I turn 30 tomorrow. I started writing a post about how old and curmudgeonly I am. It was filled with mini-rants about Taylor Swift (who is she?), that ridiculous Twilight garbage and the virulant strain of verbal ecoli "just sayin." You don't have to say "just sayin" IT'S IMPLIED when the words come out of your mouth. (sorry, I couldn't hold back on that one.)
But I stopped. I will be 30 tomorrow and life is good. I have two sweet babies who make my heart full. I have an adoring husband who is patient enough to answer me when I ask him about relative humidity and then decide it's too complicated and don't want to know afterall. I have a family who I love spending time with. I have my health (most of the time). I have my faith. I am 30. And 30 looks good.

6 comments:
Yay for 30! When I turned a few months ago I had a similar "sit back, look at my life" moment and I was excited about it and whats ahead.
That does not, however, mean I am not embracing the inner curmudgeon. Teenage boys all look the same with those stupid haircuts.
Just sayin.
I recently went on a "just sayin" tirade. It's hard to stop the inner curmudgeon at the ripe old age of 35.
Happy bday tomorrow!
Just sayin' reminds me of Paul Reiser on Mad About you. He was always "just sayin'."
Congrats on your 30th! I'm almost there too, and actually very excited about it. Though the thought of 40 is already giving me panic attacks.
Happy birthday to fabulous you!
Life looks good and so do you!
I agree! HAPPY 30th! Sorry I didn't email yesterday....I did think about you though! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment