If the hair was white blonde and she'd been playing in your lipstick??? Think Carol Channing.Ever so cute.
Ok, maybe. But did you go look at that pic of CNR? It's kind of uncanny.
Ooooooh no, Katelyn does NOT look like CNR, she is far too cute, especially in mommie's glasses!
Betsy- those glasses look like they'd be big on YOU! :o) I'm catching up on the last 5 or so of your blogs! I've been so busy, I haven't had time to look!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If the hair was white blonde and she'd been playing in your lipstick??? Think Carol Channing.
Ever so cute.
Ok, maybe. But did you go look at that pic of CNR? It's kind of uncanny.
Ooooooh no, Katelyn does NOT look like CNR, she is far too cute, especially in mommie's glasses!
Betsy- those glasses look like they'd be big on YOU! :o) I'm catching up on the last 5 or so of your blogs! I've been so busy, I haven't had time to look!
Post a Comment