The past weekend was tough. Katelyn has been sick with a terrible cough and cold that keeps her up all night and Nicholas' eczema is flaring uncontrollably. He wakes up a million times a night clawing at his poor little face. I think we've dropped at least $100 on medicine, lotions, bandages and treats at Walgreen's. Please pray for our little sickies to get better!
Serious Mr. Nicholas
Incidentally, did you know that a study in the periodical Pediatrics found that bathing your child in a diluted bleach bath works wonders for eczema? Truth. Don't worry, I won't be laundering my child. Yet.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry, sick kiddos are the worst! Cali used to scratch at her face all the time too when she had bad reflux and it would go up her nose...that's one of the reasons we kept her swaddled for so long. I'm assuming you're not swaddling Nicholas anymore-do you think he'd be pissed if you tried it now, just until his flare-up calmed down? Or mittens?-that never worked for Cali but...i'm sure you've tried everything... :) Hope it passes soon.
Post a Comment