Monday, September 7, 2009

Hot Wheels

Maybe you are wondering to yourself, "Hmm. I wonder how Betsy will schlep two children around town." No? Only I worry about such things? Ah, so. Well, maybe you were wondering whatever happened with the Turf Wars? Well, I decided to make things extra tough for myself by purchasing another stroller for the armada. And that, my friends, brings the stroller count to four for those of you playing along with the home version of the game. *** This one is really cool though, look:


Two babies and I can STILL fit through the doors to most stores! And judging by the look on Katelyn's face she thinks it's pretty sweet too.

***I ended up selling one stroller on Craigslist so really, we're back down to three.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't think I've ever seen a stroller like that! Very interesting. We just use our Radio Flyer wagon when we go to the zoo. Aveya likes facing Andrew in it. Maybe that one will be another addition for you in the future!

Katie said...

Fancy!!