Sunday, February 1, 2009

Giddyup Daddy!

Katelyn climbed on Patrick's back while he crawled around in circles on the floor. Every so often she'd lean over and give him a big hug like this. So sweet.

It's been quiet around the blog lately since I've pretty much spent all my extra time keeping Katelyn's new toys from taking over our apartment. It has become especially time consuming since she learned to "hide" toys under the couch. It has also come to my attention that virtually all of our floors are pitched making any and all remotely round shaped toys roll under our desk, couch and entertainment center. On the plus side, I don't have to sweep much anymore since most of the dust gets picked up by my pants and shirts. Yippee!

I realized when I went back and read this I sound really ungrateful...which is not what I intended at all! Katelyn loves all the toys she got for her birthday, and it is so fun for us to watch her play with new things and learn new tricks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a precious child. We would love to scoop her up and kiss her!