Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Following in Daddy's Footsteps

One of Katelyn's new favorite activities is taking books off the shelf. She has her own little library of board books and once she's done pulling them all down, she moves on to Daddy's collection. First she picked Skeletal Trauma.

Then, she was on to Histology and Organology 710. I don't know about you, but I never made to a 700 level course in college. This chickie is a genius!
Of course, when she was done, she moved right on to her other favorite hobby: licking shoes. I'd say that she's following in my footsteps here, except I like, not lick, shoes.

5 comments:

Nicole and Nils said...

Licking shoes takes a special kind.

Patrick and Betsy said...

What can I say? She's predestined for the shortbus...

Great Grandma Eileen Grandpa Les said...

Precocious child!!!!!

Michelle said...

You're really going to have to explain this whole licking shoes thing to me! Can you believe she's already one!?

Anonymous said...

blake LOVES to lick/eat shoes too-especially the bottom! soooo gross.in