Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big Sitter

Katelyn is sitting up all on her own! She's such a big girl.

As a side note, I officially made baby food without igniting any cookware & I think it even tastes good. We'll see if the tiny gourmet likes sweet potatoes tonight.
We had a friend over this morning for a little play time. It was SO fun to watch the two of them look at each other!

2 comments:

Great Grandma Eileen, Great Grandpa Les said...

Katelyn looks so natural sitting so tall and straight. We miss seeing each detailed development so keep these blogs coming!

Sarah said...

I can't believe I still haven't met Katelyn... I'm so sad :( As for moving... I say shove everything into boxes, no labels just leave them open and unpack asap. Not that I have any experience in this type of moving. Good luck! Are you having anyone watch the little one while you move?