Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well Baby Visit

Katelyn had her 4 month well-baby check-up today. She has gained 2 whole pounds and is now up to 12.6! It's pretty small for her age, but still within the normal range. We talked it over and decided to be brave during her shots. We both cried a little but really, she's such a trooper! She was happy and smiley within 2 minutes. The same could not be said for me. I'm a wimp.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the shot process was always harder on me than Andrew because I had the knowledge ahead of time that it was going to happen. Be glad you didn't have to go through the circumcision process- that REALLY got me worked up.

Patrick and Betsy said...

I thank God everyday she's a girl for that reason. I think my boys are all going without that procedure.