It was icky and rainy yesterday and Katelyn and I were stuck inside almost the entire time. We needed a project to wile away the dreary afternoon, so we put our heads together and decided to make soup. Not just any soup either, Katelyn demanded chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles. She's a real connoisseur, that one. I rolled out the dough, cut out hearts, stars and a few jalapenos and then let them dry until Patrick came home. Katelyn gave orders from her chair in the sink. She preferred the stars so we made lots of them.


It was yummy and made lots of leftovers. Afterwards, Katelyn spent a couple of hours (ok a couple of minutes) at the office.

It was yummy and made lots of leftovers. Afterwards, Katelyn spent a couple of hours (ok a couple of minutes) at the office.
2 comments:
Hey, Katelyn, since when do YOU have to make all the decisions, even about what's for supper? Did she even let you taste the soup????
Ok, so now I know what you meant when you said your noodles were drying... I really thought you were nuts for a bit there! You're very brave to make homemade noodles, I've never tried it :)
Post a Comment