Sunday, April 13, 2008

I think she looks like me...


...what do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well she is beautiful and she definitely has your hairline and smile. I 'm going to look thru the slides for more evidence. Patti Tietyen said she looked lid you when she saw here pictures last week.

JandC said...

well let me just say that you guys have not only inspired us to start our own blog, but our biological clocks are now quite audible thanks to that cutie you have! we check your blog all the time and smile or awww at the latest. and you give us faith that if we do have a baby before we move back to WI that it IS possible! and as lame as this is, we think she looks like both of you, it really depends on the picture...this last one, definitely you. is that red hair she has? and what perfect little eyelashes! ugh, does it sound like i want one?! :) oh, and we love your gotham city pic!

Patrick and Betsy said...

you have your own blog?! tell me what it is! :)
thanks for the compliments on the blog. i really think it helps me & everyone else feel a little more connected.

Anonymous said...

She is precious! and yes she looks like you when she smiles. What a beautiful girl. We love it when Patrick calls us and we can hear you and Katelyn in the background.

Michelle said...

Ryan thinks Katelyn looks 100% like Patrick, but I disagree. I can see that her face his shaped a bit more like Pat's, but I think she has your lips and facial expressions. She's a mini-Betsy- I swear!

JandC said...

our blog is www.johnandcheyenne.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I think she looks like you in this pic, but like Patrick in others. I definitely think I'm see a bit of red hair... I hope! Either way, she's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at this adorable photo!