Now that the little miss can hold her head up, she can sit in a Bumbo chair. Since she's not ready to sit up on her own, it's nice that she can sit in this chair and look around. She loves it! She sits in it and smiles, giggles and blows bubbles.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The chair is a riot! and Kate is adorable! Hugs and Kisses,
They didn't have those when Andrew was born, so I'll have to go out and get one for this baby. Do you guys have one of those vibrating seats yet? Andrew used to love that thing- I'd put him in the bathroom with me in it while I'd shower.
3 comments:
The chair is a riot! and Kate is adorable! Hugs and Kisses,
They didn't have those when Andrew was born, so I'll have to go out and get one for this baby. Do you guys have one of those vibrating seats yet? Andrew used to love that thing- I'd put him in the bathroom with me in it while I'd shower.
We do have bouncy chair...I use it for shower time too! :)
Post a Comment