Friday, March 28, 2008

Strike Up the Hallelujah Chorus

Yesterday was Katelyn's 2 month birthday. As a fine, fine gift we took her to the doctor for her first round of vaccinations. :( Patrick was a good daddy and sat with her while they administered the shots. I was a wimp and left the room. Katelyn is fine. I made a big deal over nothing.

Here is the really big news: As a special treat for her mom and dad SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! HOO HOO!! It is probably a one time thing, but man...7 consecutive hours of sleep really does something for the brain. This morning Patrick and I both felt like we'd just spent a week at a spa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! A red letter day!

Anonymous said...

Just when you least suspected it!!
And yes sleep is vastly underrated.
Abracadabra...undereye circles gone. Lets hope it happens again soon.

Great Grandma Eileen, Great Grandpa Les said...

This is one of those events you'd like to put in the freezer to pull out when needed again. We're glad both of you treasured the experience!