Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Papa was a Rolling Stone, Momma was a big dirty hippie

We bought a "hug a bub" baby carrier for Katelyn & me. Since she doesn't like it when I carry her in the Baby Bjorn (I guess that 's just for Daddy & baby!) hopefully I'll be able to get more stuff done around the apartment while she's in it. Also, we'll be able to get into stores that have steps! I know, I look like a hippie...but I kind of like it. Anyway, I got it at a store on Park Avenue so I think that cancels out some of the tree-huggerosity.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have never seen anything like that! Ryan and I didn't get to use our Baby Bjorn very often because it would take a surgeon to help us get it ON properly. Maybe Patrick can help us with that the next time you two are home. :o)