
Less than 20 days to go (hopefully)! I went for an ultrasound this week because the OB thought I was measuring a little small for my due date. The ultrasound shows that as of last Friday Lovely weighs a delightful 6lbs 1 oz. which is just a little below average but still healthy for her due date. Last Friday was my last day of work, so I'm going to try to spend the next couple getting the apartment clean & getting Lovely's clothes washed.
My only complaint lately is my very swollen feet. It's the worst at the end of the day, especially if I have been standing a lot. Patrick got me some compression hose to wear but unfortunately the bright white doesn't look so good with a dress.
Yesterday was a bad day... (warning: those with a weak stomach may want to look away).

Look, ma! No ankles!
1 comment:
Oooooh Betsy! Where did your ankles go? At least you have pretty toes!
Post a Comment