Big news! We went for my 37 week appointment and the doctor said I am 2.5 centimeters dilated...which means the baby could come at any time! Patrick was able to come to this appointment and when she told us I thought he was going to pass out. It took him several minutes to regain his composure. I guess he thought she wasn't ever coming out.
Of course, she could still take her time and come around her due date or later but I still think this is encouraging news!
Of course, she could still take her time and come around her due date or later but I still think this is encouraging news!
2 comments:
We hope that you are feeling comfortable and that Patrick is treating you like a queen! We can't wait to see our little princess. Hugs and Kisses,
Sad we didn't get to see you guys over xmas...but good luck in the next couple weeks, we'll be thinking of you guys! Can't wait to see pictures!
Cheyenne & John
Post a Comment