Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Perks

Sometimes I feel sorry for Lola; being the youngest I think sometimes she gets overlooked. Of course she gets piles of attention-she DEMANDS it-but I think of all the classes and story times and playdates I did with Katelyn and feel a tinge of guilt that there isn't more time for things like that for Lola.
There is, however, one major perk of being numero 4 and having 3 siblings all in school: cookies. Whenever Lola is along for any manner of errand running we always find time to stop for a cookie somewhere. Even if it's just the bakery at the grocery store (by the way, Sendik's gives free cookies to kids!), we always have cookies.

So maybe we won't have mommy and me yoga or hand in hand nature classes, but we will have this one thing for just the two of us.

1 comment:

Joan said...

You are an AWESOME mommy! All of our children need something different at different times, and it seems you know just what that special thing is for your four beautiful children.