Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lucy is THREE

Little Lucy June. You are, what my mother likes to call, a pistol! You have spunk for days. You are wild and sweet and funny and so stinking adorable. Your blonde mess of hair and that silly dimple in the middle of your cheek, oh goodness gracious child!





 You love Dora with a fiery passion ten times greater than Katelyn ever had. As your big day approached you made all kinds of plans for yourself: "I'll wear undies when I'm three." "I'll pump myself on the swing...when I'm three." "I'll go to preschool. When I'm THREE!" You can spell your name L...U...C...Y! And Dora's too, of course. You love your baby sister so much and tell her how cute she is about 100 times a day. You would do just about anything for her. You follow Nicholas around and have become his favorite buddy. You love playing school and dress up with Katelyn, but you are perfectly happy to play all by yourself too. You love swinging on the swingset ("Ok, mom. When I say go, GO!" and then you expect a reallllly big push) and playing in the water table on the patio. Purple is your favorite color and if your vitamin isn't purple you won't touch it. You'd eat a whole box of graham crackers if I let you. You love naps and books and macaroni and cheese. 

And we love you so so very much.




 Happy Birthday, Lucy June.

No comments: