Today you are three. It feels just like yesterday that I got the shock of my life: you were a boy! I was as excited that day as the day you were born (you were three weeks early, clearly you knew i couldn't wait one more day to meet you!) You are fun, sweet, hilarious, brilliant, affectionate, and possibly the most adorable little boy that ever lived.
Your blonde hair and green eyes just slay me. Slay me!
You hate pants and will eat only nutrigrain bars for breakfast. Your favorite show is Transformers. N is your favorite letter and yellow is your favorite color. Once when I asked you who made you so sweet you told me "You, mommy! It was you!" How do you know just what to say to melt my heart?
Your daddy and I wish you'd stay this age forever. I can't tell you how many times a day I squeeze you and say "ooh my little Nicholas!" And you smile and nuzzle me just so.
Nicholas, you will always be my sweet baby boy and I'll always be your momma.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment